Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County California. With my wonderful partner JP and my jolly father Henry. People often recognize me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my life from upwards to the downwards. When I was in 1990, I moved to America together with my brother and parents when I turned one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice, I probably wouldn't even share my life. Given the chance to live a better life, I wanted to do my best to please them. I was focused on my success. I thought my future would unfold one way or another: I'd graduate from university, be offered an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then be married, and then start with a family. My plan for success was to go to university to graduate, then get a corporate job. I would then marry to buy a home and then have children. But life had different plans. Money and the prestige of my position was not what I wanted to be. I believed that I was wasting my life to earn the opportunity to earn a salary. While navigating my way to a new career path, I discovered I was destined to be an instructor. I loved working out, I liked being around people and I loved helping others. In 2014, I established my company and it will be the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. Few Asian women work in the fashion industry. To lead in my industry and to provide quality coaching to assist others in achieving a happier and healthier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to suit their requirements and help them achieve their targets. I also strive to empower individuals to follow their dreams and do all they wish to achieve in their lives. When I began my professional job, the passing of my mother was the greatest loss to me. To be in Heaven she now rests in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. But I still carry her with me and think about her each day. The lessons of life are often hidden from us yet they can prove very useful. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I truly believe that my mom gave me a second opportunity to live my life after her death. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. Now it was time to go on to the next chapter of her life and for me to have the chance to live one that was meaningful and enjoyable. As I enter the 30's I am more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live my life today rather than just existing as I did previously. My story is made available to you so that I can talk about my experience and thoughts. This will help you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. You're capable of accomplishing anything you wish to. Therapy is necessary and is normal. Health is the greatest asset. There is only one chance to live. I wish you to be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selena Gomez measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Julie Chen measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size